2-1-1 Mendocino is Hiring
2-1-1 Mendocino is seeking a local Resource Specialist to manage the 2-1-1 Mendocio database and develop and maintain relationships with human service agencies and community groups throughout the County. This is a local, telecommuting position for 16 hours per week under the direction of Inland Empire United Way, San Bernardio, which administers the 2-1-1 call center and database. Duities include contacting area providers, data collection, data entry and coding and quality assurance of database information. Phone, computer, internet connectivity, current CA Drivers License and reliable transportation are required. Please send resume and cover letter to Diana Flores, 2-1-1 Data and Research Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 909-980-2957 Attention: Diana Flores.
For more information, Click Here.
When typing in the search box the system will try to find selections for you. This explains the list of terms you are given. These are Taxonomy Terms (Services Terms) that are currently tagged to resources in the resource database.
Search All Fields (Default)
This search function will bring up results containing the words you have entered from anywhere in the resource database, including Taxonomy Terms (Service Terms eg: Food Pantries, Soup Kitchens)
This search function will bring up only the Names of Agencies and Programs.
- Enter the agencies name or service term and hit search
- Agency/program appears in the search results.
- Click on the agency/program name and it will take you to your record.
- The screen you will see will be the agency or program Overview
- The Section labeled Programs will have a links to the additional Programs/Services provided within the agency